Gayolle
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher MembresMembres GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion

Remove Protexis Corel X5.torrent-adds

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Gayolle - Communauté Index du Forum -> Les Comités -> Présentation du Comité de la Gayolle
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
nabilgabr
Plein mort

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 1 Mai - 20:05 (2016) Sujet du message: Remove Protexis Corel X5.torrent-adds Répondre en citant

Remove Protexis Corel X5.torrent-adds > bit.ly/1W0MSt7

Remove Protexis Corel X5.torrent-adds

b68026692e
Bowse to %SystemDrive%Program FilesCommon FilesProtexisLicense Service folder. * Service shut down and disabled, * dlls copied * protexis trash renamed as BAK, I also reboteed (you know& is windows LOL) Did I miss something wrong? I'll appreciate any comments. they both need replacing, other wise if you launch the parent app you'll be stuffed. Mumble Bought the X3 upgrade today, the installer is version 13.0.0.264. Sounds like a workaround so I'm going to give it a go and test it now!! EGG I think I've noticed a big misatke in these instructions. In step 6 we are told to rename that file, without being told WHICH copy. As below. This will reinstall the PSIService, along with the application, which will allow you to use the application again. Chris Heres what I did to make this work. Chris I dont think I have Corel but I followed your advice.

It is Protexis Licensing V2. Boot your computer, or hit CTRL-ALT-DELETE to bring up the task manger, and, on the PROCESSES tab, stop the Protexis Service. thanks Renaud The instructions worked with CorelDraw X5. You can rename PSIKey2.dll back in the ProtexisLicensing Service folder to PsiClient.dll if the above procedure does not work as Draw X4 worked both ways. If you are certain that no applications using PSIService are still installed on your system, and this service is still running, you can remove it manually by following these instructions: Remove the following registry entry: [HKEYLOCALMACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetServicesProtexisLicensing] Reboot your computer. Locate Protexis Licensing V2 service. Ive then tried the following. If the Protexis DRM softare installed on your system is of version 2, follow these steps instead: Open Services (services.msc) in Control Panels Administrators Tools.

Spanish for Business and Finance, 2 edition[New release] SHADOWGUN DeadZone 1 0 1Nexgtv application jar file download{F1_2012_v1_05_(_12_Trainer)_by_SKIDROW}-addsIGO 8.3 2.83157 Asus R300.rarfree youtube downloader for blackberry curve 9320volume lock.rareasy youtube video downloader extension of firefoxtoque de corneta alvoradaLe Tour Anal 3gp.3gp
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 1 Mai - 20:05 (2016) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Gayolle - Communauté Index du Forum -> Les Comités -> Présentation du Comité de la Gayolle Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website